This series is sold out. Preregistration is necessary, we will be holding this series again in the spring, please stay tuned for details.
Join us for this amazing and very important series, coming this January. Lynne will be guiding you on a journey of the pelvic floor through yoga, strength exercises, breathwork, anatomical and practical discussion, and instruction on self care you can do at home.
Registration is now closed
When: January 15th to March 4th, 2020 (8 week series)
Wednesday afternoons from 2:00 – 3:15 pm
Cost: $125 per person (HST inclusive)
– Increase strength and mobility of the pelvic floor muscles
– Improve bladder and bowel control
– Decrease pelvic pain
– Increase confidence in social gatherings
– Improve your quality of life
– Reduce risk of prolapse
– Decrease pain in the pelvic region during sexual intercourse
What to expect:
– An open and safe discussion on the pelvic floor
– Identify your pelvic floor and core muscles in a comfortable, safe and understanding environment
– Breath work, physical exercises and a wonderful relaxation at the end of each class
– Leave each class with the confidence and knowledge to perform your ‘homework’ (breath work/exercises/stretches)
– An end relaxation to help to integrate the work you do in class
– Each week will progress from the previous week
This class is for everyone, no previous experience necessary.
Preregistration and payment for the full series is required to hold your spot.
Give us a call at 613-451-2891 or send us an email if you have any questions