We are looking forward to supporting you in your wellness regime over the summer months. We know many are away, kids are home and routines tend to change, for those staying in our amazing town over the summer taking advantage of a home based holiday, we have lots of wonderful classes over these next few months to stay connected and to help you to thrive and feel your best in body, mind and soul.
Please see our summer schedule below, and note there are some changes:
- Amber will be leading a Monday morning 6:00 – 7:00 am early morning stretch
- Vichardeep will be now be leading our Wednesday mid-day Kundalini class, and please note as of July 1st, it will be held from 11:45 – 1:00 pm
- We have Sunday Morning Sadhana’s scheduled twice/month through the summer – check out our website for dates.
- We have 2 special Sunday afternoon gentle stretch and gong classes with Simonne from 3:00 – 4:00 pm Sunday, July 14th, and Sunday, August 18th. These classes will be with your regular class pass, or by drop-in.
- Our next prenatal series started Wednesday, June 26 and it runs through to July 17th, Wednesday nights from 6:00 – 7:00 with Vichardeep Kaur, Drop-ins are welcome.
- Starting in August, from 7:15 – 8:30 pm on Wednesday nights (August 7th, 14th and 21st), Amber will be leading mindful movement, meditation and relaxation sessions, a beautiful way to dissolve the stress from your day and prepare for a peaceful sleep.
- Upcoming Karma class: Wednesday July 17th from 7:30 – 8:45 pm – in support of Tour for Kids, an organization that helps kids with cancer attend summer camps (led by Lynne)
- Margie and Amber are also setting some dates for some special relaxation and renewal classes for over the summer, please stay tuned!
- Ashley’s Sunday morning Slow Flow class
- Amelia’s Thursday afternoon gentle yoga class
5 Class Pass: $78 | 10 Class Pass: $150 | 20 Class Pass: $270
(These rates include HST)