Good morning! Honouring the snow from the weekend, a reminder to allow for an easeful transition into our spring months ahead. Today is the first day of our new spring schedule, which means it’s the first night of our Monday night Yin class with Vichardeep. Please join Vichardeep tonight for a slow and easeful yin class from 7:30 – 8:30 pm, she will lead you through longer held postures to support the opening of your fascia, unwinding unhealthy patterns and calming your mind – setting the rhythm for your week. Vichardeep’s class will follow Mary’s 5:45 – 7:00 pm Kundalini class.
Please note our other changes you’ll see on our spring schedule:
- Margie Hill will be leading the early morning rise and stretch class on Wednesdays, from 6:30 – 7:30 am.
- Our 7:45 am Rise and Stretch class will not be offered during the spring session.
- Ashley’s Sunday morning Slow Flow will be moving back to it’s original time,from 8:30 – 9:30 am on Sunday mornings.
- Amelia will be taking over the Thursday afternoon Gentle yoga class from 1:30 – 2:45 pm.
- Margie will be taking over the Thursday evening Yin yoga class from 5:45 – 7:00 pm.
We have lots of upcoming workshops and special series. Stay tuned for more details!
- A warm welcome to Vichardeep Kaur! Thank you for shining your light in our community and in our space, supporting others on their path to wellness!